1. Fresh colourful flowers in metallic vases - India is known for colour so show it in the details. A few gorgeous colourful bouquets adds brightness, fun and that Indian touch from the bronze and/or gold metallic vases.
2. Colourful silk cushions - This fabric immediately makes you think of the East- so add a few colourful cushions on the chairs, or scattered on blankets around your garden.
3. Wine glasses/tumblers with gold metallic detailing - Elegant and simple. Easy to do yourself too with a bit of gold paint!
4. Gold fairy lights - Wrap around trees in your garden or along your fence - adds a great mood going into the evening.
5. Great wine/beer/whisky or my personal favourite- margarita mix! - A must!
By far my favourite summer cocktail is the margarita, especially when made with the Mr & Mrs T Margarita Mix which you can buy here. Seriously try it if you haven't!
I can't wait for my next get together and would love to learn more about what inspires you! Comment below and let me know :).